1542 Marble Lake Road Cloyne, ON
The Cemetery is on the Marble Lake road neat Waldon pond south of the Mississippi river Highway 506 (formerly Fernleigh road).
Land for the cemetery was donated by George Dempsey. There are more occupants than stones indicated. The cemetery is well maintained and easy access. Stones date back to early 1830's.
A church is not affiliated with the cemetery.